Internship Opportunities for Law graduates
Ministry of Tourism is pleased to announce internship opportunities for law graduates, at the Legal Section of the Ministry.
The Internship program would be a valuable opportunity for potential candidates to gain the necessary exposure, skills and experience in the areas of law relating to the Maldives Tourism Industry. The terms of the program shall be as follows:
- The Internship at the Ministry shall not be a salaried position and there would be no financial benefits.
- The Internship will be initially for a period of three months, with the option to extend for a maximum period of one year, based on the candidates’ performance and merit.
- In order to be eligible for the program, the applicants must have attained a minimum qualification of a Bachelor of Laws Degree.
- The ideal candidates for the program should be able to demonstrate a good command of the written and spoken, Dhivehi and English Languages. Any work experience gained at a relevant work environment, would be an advantage.
- The candidates for the program will be selected, after conducting interviews with the eligible applicants. The applicant’s eligibility would be determined based on the applicant’s qualification, skills and experience.
Interested persons, who meet the above requirements, shall submit their expression of interest to the Ministry, in the form of a cover letter attached with the recent CV.