04 Mar 2015
Procedure for Registering a Dive Facility
FOR FOREIGN AND LOCAL PARTIES
- Operating Dive School included in the Memorandum of Association of Company
- Business name registration
- Re-registration at Ministry of Economic and Development if it is a foreign company.
Completing submitting the forms
- If the operator is a company need to submit the following documents:
- Copy of Registration, Articles and Memorandum of Association of Company
- ID card copies of all shareholders and Directors
- Official document confirming the Shareholders and Directors of the company if different from the registration documents
- If the operator is a foreign company, the company should be registered at Ministry of Economic Development as a foreign investment.
- Original of previous license (If Registered Before)
- If the operator is other than the owner, a copy of the lease/management agreement. (There should be a clause in the agreement allowing for the use of the premises as a dive center/school)
- Business Name Registration
- Written Emergency Plan & Sample Dive Roster
- A copy of certificates of base leader and instructors
Processing & Payment Fees
- A registration charge of MRF 5000 is charged for all new Dive Center/School registration.
- Once all the documents are complete and approved, MOT will call for an inspection to check the Dive Center/School.
- After conducting an inspection of the dive school and if all the mandatory standards of the Ministry is complied, then the license will be processed.
Collection of the Registration Certificate & Other Documents
- The Ministry will call the operator to collect the license.
- Check the license certificate for verification and if any problem is noticed, please consult a registration unit staff.
Recent Annoucnements / Circulars
STEP Apprenticeship Programme
Mar 30, 2017
Mar 16, 2017
INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES FOR LAW GRADUATES AT THE MINISTRY OF TOURISM
Mar 16, 2017
Eradicate Measles from Maldives MMR Vaccination Program for locals, 26th February to 11th March 2017
Feb 21, 2017
Not to fine under breach of non financial nature until 19 April 2017
Feb 19, 2017
Youth Career Expo 2017 “Exploring Possibilities; Empowering Youth”
Feb 08, 2017