04 Mar 2015
Procedure for Registering a Dive Facility
FOR FOREIGN AND LOCAL PARTIES
- Operating Dive School included in the Memorandum of Association of Company
- Business name registration
- Re-registration at Ministry of Economic and Development if it is a foreign company.
Completing submitting the forms
- If the operator is a company need to submit the following documents:
- Copy of Registration, Articles and Memorandum of Association of Company
- ID card copies of all shareholders and Directors
- Official document confirming the Shareholders and Directors of the company if different from the registration documents
- If the operator is a foreign company, the company should be registered at Ministry of Economic Development as a foreign investment.
- Original of previous license (If Registered Before)
- If the operator is other than the owner, a copy of the lease/management agreement. (There should be a clause in the agreement allowing for the use of the premises as a dive center/school)
- Business Name Registration
- Written Emergency Plan & Sample Dive Roster
- A copy of certificates of base leader and instructors
Processing & Payment Fees
- A registration charge of MRF 5000 is charged for all new Dive Center/School registration.
- Once all the documents are complete and approved, MOT will call for an inspection to check the Dive Center/School.
- After conducting an inspection of the dive school and if all the mandatory standards of the Ministry is complied, then the license will be processed.
Collection of the Registration Certificate & Other Documents
- The Ministry will call the operator to collect the license.
- Check the license certificate for verification and if any problem is noticed, please consult a registration unit staff.